For most of our lifetime, it seems as if we are unceaselessly in search of an exhibition of God‘s mightiness. How sad that is, when in reality, God takes time out every minute of the day, to make powerful things happen. But, like little blind children we overlook a plethera of miracles, that give birth right before our very eyes. Sometimes I cry, when I think about how many of God’s miracles I’ve taken for granted.
Sometimes I cry, when I think about all the things God did for me, without warning and without my unamended approval. So many times I would have done things differently, believing that my way was the best way. Yet time and time again, He proved me wrong and spared me the consequences of my error in judgement. Yes, carefully and methodically, is how God time released events in my life, so as not to give me more than I could bear. He was deliberate, but never elaborate. He was protective, without evidencing his knowledge of my precariousness….
So as a result of his long suffering and uncontested love for me “today I am no longer actively looking for a show of God’s power.” Instead, I am aggressively working to be attuned with Jesus. I’ve chosen to ask for direction and heed his Word. This way I know that it will be God working through me, instead of me trying to work through him. His purpose can only be fulfilled, when we allow him to do the filling.
“I don’t want to be alienated from God, I want to be bound to God.”
What’s in your heart?
- No More Crying: Children’s Bible Lesson (ministerioinfantilusa.com)
- Greetings in the Name of Our Lord Jesus (pttyann2.wordpress.com)
- The Cry Of My Generation (pinkforpeace.wordpress.com)
- Faith (mclwilliams.wordpress.com)
- Vision and Crying Out to God (jimf.wordpress.com)
- Vision and Crying Out to God (j4man.wordpress.com)
- Helping Someone To Cry (godspeaking.wordpress.com)
- The Hearer of Prayer (pttyann2.wordpress.com)
- You my Lord are worthy, you my Lord are worthy (livingfountains.wordpress.com)
- The voice of one crying in the wilderness (deaconjohn1987.wordpress.com)
- Lost (thejournalofalcianajohns.wordpress.com)
- CMA Church-One Hundred Years in Vietnam (enrichedspirituallife.com)
- Deliver Us From Evil (justificationbygrace.com)